Accessing Booth Instant Meetings
1. Go to your booth, and you should see a Video Chat icon
2. Click on the icon to bring up the list of online visitors on your booth (list refreshes every couple of minutes)
Inviting visitors into Booth Instant Meetings
1. On the left you will see a list of available visitors that you can invite, on the right is your list of invitees
2. Find a visitor you want to invite, and click the + button to add them (they won't get the invite just yet)
3. Add as many visitors as you want, up to maximum 5 participants
4. Use the - button on the right, if you want to remove any invitees
Starting the Meeting
1. Make sure you have all the right invitees (you can't add them in the video call later)
2. Click Start Meeting button
3. You will be taken directly to your video call, and you become the host of the meeting
4. Your invitees will receive a platform and email notification with the invite to the call, they can either Join or Decline the invite.
Once in the Video Chat, you can go to Attendees tab to see who is attending. Those present in the call will be marked with a green tick next to their name.