The live language interpretation function allows for simultaneous translation and keeps the speakers and translator’s voices separate. As long as your event has translation activated and translators ready, you will be able to tune in to any language they have available for you.
How to choose a language
1. When you are an attendee in a collab room which provides language interpreters, you can choose who you want to listen to. To do so, click “Language Interpretation” in the Audio and Video window.
2. To select one of the available interpreters, click “Choose”.
3. After clicking “Choose”, a list of languages available will appear. Next select the language of translation you need.
Please note if there is a sign language interpretation available this will be listed under Sign
4. Once you’ve chosen your language a window enabling you to control the volume of the interpretation will appear. With the slider you can regulate the volume of the event in the original language in regard to the volume of the interpreter.
5. If you’d like to hear a different interpreter, click on the flag icon in the Audio and Video window again and click “Change”. You will be returned to the list of available interpretations.
6. Now you are all ready to listen to the session in your chosen language. Simply click the "X" and watch the session. If you wish to change anything throughout the session just click “Language Interpretation” again.