1. Click the "settings cog" in the top right hand corner.
Click "Meeting Manager"
2. Within your Meeting Manager you will see:
Meetings - Click here and this will take you to all your meetings you are hosting and where you can schedule new meetings
Bookings - Click here and you will view all the meetings that you have booked on to as a guest.
Todays Meetings - Shows you a list of all meetings that you have on today
Help Section - Useful links that take you to our Training & Support Centre
3. Click "Bookings"
4. Click the "arrow" next to the date you wish to view
5. Click "Go to Meeting Details" to view further information about the meeting
6. If you wish to cancel your attendance or contact the host click "Options"
7. To cancel click " Cancel Attendance"
Select a reason form the list provided and click "Yes"
8. If you want to get in touch with your host ahead of the meeting click "Message Host"
9. Add a subject line and message then click "Send"
10. Under the About section you will see:
Meeting Location - Tells you if it is a personal meeting or in a specific area eg: a booth
Meeting Description / Agenda - Tells you all details about the meeting
Hosted By - Tells you who the meeting is hosted by
11. If it is an Area Meeting click on Attendees to view all that are attending this meeting.
Please note if Attendee Privacy has been enabled you won't be able to view the attendance list