As part of Meeting Manager, and being the host of the meeting you will find an option called Meeting Messenger. This nifty feature allows you to see all of the participants of your meeting ahead of the meeting and message them either individually or as group. This guide covers how that works, but if you haven't yet set up your first Area Meeting, make sure to do that first.
What is Meeting Messenger?
Meeting Messenger is a tool available to hosts of meetings to allow them to quickly and effectively message their participants either in a group or individually.
Here's how to access it and use it (only available to hosts of meetings):
1. Click "Settings Cog Wheel"
2. Click "Meeting Manager"
3. Click "Meetings"
4. Find and click on the date of your meeting, then click "Go to Meeting Details".
5. Click "Options".
6. Click "Meeting Messenger"
7. Find the group you want to message, and click that card.
8. Click the envelope icon to message the whole group, or click an envelope icon on each individual to send an individual message.
9. Your receivers will be pre-filled from the list (you can't edit it). Add your subject line.
10. Click the "Description" field and add your message.
11. Click "Send"