Area meetings, are meetings that you can host on your booth. Once scheduled, these meetings will show up in the meetings icon on your booth and the meetings tab on your profile.
1. Click the "settings cog" in the top right hand corner.
Click "Meeting Manager"
2. Click "Meetings"
3. Click "Schedule Meeting"
4. Click the "Title" field and add in your meeting title.
5. Click the "Description / Agenda" field and add in details for your meeting.
6. Click "Pick date"
7. Select the date of the meeting.
8. Click "Pick time" to add in start time.
9. Select start time of the meeting.
10. Click "Pick time" to add in end time.
11. Select end time of the meeting.
12. Select dropdown for "Type"
Select "Public" to set a meeting for anyone to book on.
Select "Invite-only" to set a private meeting where attendees need to be invited to join.
13. Select dropdown for "Location"
Select or search for the name of your booth
14. Select dropdown for "Host"
Select or search for the user you want to make host of the meeting
15. Manual Meeting Approvals toggle
If enabled, you will be able to manually approve and decline booked delegates onto your meeting.
* Cancellation slots are automatically unavailable with this option
16. Cancellation Slots toggle
If enabled, your declined or cancelled attendees meeting slot will be reallocated to other booked people in queue.
17. Meeting Bookability toggle
If enabled, delegates in the event will be able to view and book this meeting.
Existing attendees and users with booking requests will still see the meeting.
18. Attendee Privacy toggle
If enabled, attendees of your meeting will not be able to see others in the ‘Attendees’ list of the meeting.
19. Attendance Limit Toggle
Max attendee limit is: 25
If Manual Meeting Approvals are enabled, Attendance Limit is set to maximum and cannot be changed.
20. Click "Schedule" to complete.
Your meeting is now set and can be viewed via the Meeting Manager dashboard > Meetings. Delegates will be able to find your meeting on the booth you set as Meeting Location. #HappyNetworking