Personal meetings, are meetings that you can host on your profile. Once scheduled, these meetings will show up in the Meetings tab on your profile so that other delegates can see your available meetings and book onto them.
1. Click the "settings cog" in the top right hand corner.
Click "Meeting Manager"
2. Click "Meetings"
3. Click "Schedule Meeting"
4. Click the "Title" field and add in your meeting title.
5. Click the "Description / Agenda" field and add in details for your meeting.
6. Click "Pick date"
7. Select the date of the meeting.
8. Click "Pick time" to add in start time.
9. Select start time of the meeting.
10. Click "Pick time" to add in end time.
11. Select end time of the meeting.
12. Select dropdown for "Type"
Select "Public" to set a meeting for anyone to book on.
Select "Invite-only" to set a private meeting where attendees need to be invited to join (this will happen when you press Next.
13. Meeting Bookability toggle ( only available if you select Type - Public )
If enabled, delegates in the event will be able to view and book this meeting.
Existing attendees and users with booking requests will still see the meeting.
13. "Location" will auto populate with your profile for all personal meetings.
If you are a Booth Admin then you can select the name of "your booth" to schedule a meeting on your booth. See "Schedule a booth meeting"
14. "Host" will auto populate with your name for all personal meetings.
If you are scheduling a booth meeting you can click the dropdown and select the host. See "Schedule a booth meeting"
15. Click "Schedule" to complete.
Your meeting is now set and can be viewed via the Meeting Manager dashboard > Bookings or the meetings tab in your profile. #HappyBuilding