If you are attending one of our sessions where language interpretation is enabled, see our guide below to find out how you can choose the language you would like to listen to.
Choosing your interpreter/translator
If you are attending a session where language interpretation is an option, you will see an icon in the window where presenters appear. The icon looks like in the screenshot below.
1. Click the Language Interpretation icon
2. To select one of the available interpreters, click Choose.
3. After clicking Choose, a list of interpreters and languages will appear. Next, select the interpreter translating the event to the language you need.
4. Once you’ve chosen your interpreter - a window enabling you to control the volume of the interpretation will appear. With the slider you can regulate the volume of the event in the original language in regard to the volume of the interpreter.
5. If you’d like to hear a different interpreter, click on the flag icon in the Audio and Video window again and click Change. You will be returned to the list of available interpreters.