Accessibility statement for the iVent platform
This statement covers all instances of the ivent platform on the domain online-event.co
This website is run by Virtual iVent LTD T/A iVent. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this. iVent builds each instance of the domain bespoke to each client ensuring that:
- The colours , fonts and contrast are compliant to WCAG 2.
- A user can navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- A user can navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- A user can listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- The website text is as simple as possible to understand.
We understand some part of this website are not fully accessible due to the nature of it being a platform, however this is a permanent work in progress, as new features are developed with accessibility at the forefront of design:
- The text will not re–flow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Live video streams do not have captions – this is in development however and there are some 3rd party applications that a client can utilise to enable these.
- On demand videos can have captions applied.
- You cannot skip to every separate virtual space when using a screen reader.
- Some elements of the platform are not easily accessible using keyboard only navigation.
If you need information on this website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us on the same email address.