Minimum requirements to access iVent
These specifications are recommended in order to provide an optimal experience listening to/and or viewing events delivered by iVent.
- Google Chrome ( * Latest )
- Microsoft Edge (* Latest)
- Mozilla Firefox (* Latest)
- Safari (* Latest, Mac Only)
*Official support for the "latest" version of a newly released browser, among those noted above, will be added within 8 weeks of public release. Until then, the previous version will continue to be supported instead.
Supported system configuration
- Windows 7+( Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Chrome )
- Apple Mac OS 10.9+ ( * Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome )
- Ubuntu Linux ( Firefox Only )
- Android 4.x ( Chrome Browser Only )
- Apple iOS ( * Latest version, Safari Browser Only )
* If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
Before accessing the webcast or virtual event, you should ensure that your browser is configured to stream media. For Audio webcasts you will need a minimum Internet connection of 64 Kbps and above. For Video webcasts you will need a minimum Internet connection of 600 Kbps and above.
Please ensure you have popups enabled, these are required for some functionality within the platform.